Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lush's BIG


      I love Lush products.  Some of them are better than others (it's a matter of smell for me, some Lush products are too "earthy" smelling for me).  Since I have fine hair, I was in the market for a conditioner that was going to be lightweight and give shine and volume.  What the lovely ladies at Lush recommended to me was a new conditioner in their hair care line called Big. It has a light fragrance that isn't too overpowering for the sensitive nose.  They gave me a sample (another reason I love Lush) and I was eager to give it a try.





I have never used a solid conditioner before, but was assured that a little would go a long way.  When I got it out of the package, I was like "alright how do I use this?" Basically they told me to rub it on my hair.  I was a little skeptical because I didn't feel like anything was going on my hair.  There was no lather.  I just made sure to get my ends, as that's the most important part.




The result: lots of shine and body. I didn't put any mouse or root lifter in my hair, it just did it on it's own. I like that!



Rarely am I completely satisfied with a hair product (usually they underwhelm me).  But I was impressed.  I was pretty happy with the scent of the product, too. It has a very very light jasmine scent and the main ingredients are coconut oil and seaweed...can't go wrong there.




Honestly, I would have to say this product really lived up to it's name.  Along with the volume and shine, I also noticed that my hair stayed a lot less tangled throughout the day...always a plus for the fine haired. 




You can buy 3.5 ounces of the conditioner for $9.95.  Taking into account that this product will last quite some time, I would say it's definitely worth the price.  

Order it online: Lush

I'm happy...I found a conditioner that actually delivers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment